Product Development and Marketing Specialist, Natural Foods
Breton Enterprises Int. LLC
Huntington, NY 11743
- Collect, review and analyze data with Breton’s export partners to assess effectiveness of marketing action plans and identify new trends.
- Participate in R&D projects with sales teams, distributors, manufacturers, designers, scientists and legal counsel to promote natural food.
- Obtain product certifications such as Fair Trade USA, Fair for Life, Vegan, USDA Organic, Non-GMO, Biodynamic Demeter, and Gluten-Free.
- Ensure products meet markets’ regulations and requirements, i.e. California’s Regulatory Prop 65.
- Adapt popular European packaged goods to meet U.S. industry standards.
- Ensure company is in compliance with U.S. regulations, distribution requirements and industry preferred branding esthetics.
- Utilize in-depth knowledge of European and American Food and Drug regulations in order to conduct label review and assure that European products are compliant with U.S. regulations; and work closely with retailers and manufacturers’ Quality Control teams.
- Incorporate social media marketing, brochures, email marketing, online analytics and web design.
Education and Requirements: Bachelor’s degree in Marketing plus two (2) years of experience in the job offered.
Need authorization to work indefinitely in the U.S.
How to Apply: Send resumes to: T. Henselder, Breton Enterprises Int LLC, 196 E. Main St. #2, Huntington, NY 11743.